Downtown Bath, Maine
Eight 1-bedroom, five 2-bedroom, and two 3-bedroom apartments
- Renovated historic units dating back to the 1800’s
- Walkable to downtown amenities
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Non-smoking facilities
- Off-street parking
- Pets allowed (per policy)
- Great outdoor space
- Lawn upkeep included
- Resident services coordinator
Our family apartments range in income restrictions, with some apartments being available to households at any income. Please contact our office for availability.
Rents are determined by either Bath Housing Payment Standards minus tenant paid utilities Click Here, or Maine State Housing Authority’s Payment Standard minus tenant paid utilities. These are updated annually. Electricity is the only tenant-paid utility. Voucher holders are encouraged to apply.
806, 822, 832, 842 Middle St
19 Oak St