125 Congress Avenue Bath, Maine
38 1-bedroom, two 2-bedroom elderly (62+) or disabled apartments
- Aging-in-place and universal design unit features
- Large community space with kitchen, lounge area, meeting space and more
- Outdoor shaded patio
- On-site laundry
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Emergency pull cord
- Community garden plots
- Non-smoking facility
- Snow plowing & off-street parking
- Garbage included
- Pets allowed (per policy)
- Resident services coordinator
To qualify to live here, households must not exceed 80% of the area median income.
Rents are calculated based on a formula dictated by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development. The formula requires tenants to pay the higher of a) 30% of their monthly adjusted income, b) 10% of their monthly income, or c) Bath Housing Authority’s minimum rent ($0). Tenants may also choose to pay “flat rent” which is based on the local market rents. Actual rent amount will be determined at lease-up and annual certification. All utilities are included in rent payment, resident is responsible for television and internet.