Bath Area Food Pantry
807 Middle Street, Bath, 207-737-9289
- Food Pantry: Tuesday and Thursday from 5pm-7pm
- Bath Are Kitchen Table: Tuesday and Thursday from 12:00pm-1:00pm
The Salvation Army
25 Congress Avenue, Bath, 207-443-3611
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am-1pm
The Little Flock Non-Food Bank
Seventh Day Adventist Church, 889 High Street, Bath, 207-443-9333
2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month 10am-2pm
Items available: toiletries, paper products, laundry products, trash bags, and other non-food related items.
UCC Neighborhood Café
798 Washington Street, Bath, 207-443-2187
Community dinner every Tuesday from 4:30pm-6pm
Meals on Wheels
35 Union Street, Suite 1, Brunswick, 207-607-4406
Contact Spectrum Generations of Brunswick to arrange delivery.
Midcoast Hunger Prevention Program (MCHPP)
84 A Union Street, Brunswick, 207-725-2716
- Food Pantry: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 1pm-4pm and Saturday 12pm-3pm
- Must live in Brunswick, Topsham, Bowdoin, Bowdoinham, Lisbon, Lisbon Falls, Durham, Harpswell, Bailey Island, Cundy’s Harbor, or Orr’s Island
- Soup Kitchen: Monday through Saturday from 11am-12:30pm
The Good Morning Program The Good Morning Program is a daily safety check-in program administered by the Bath Police Department. (207) 443-5563
Other community resource information: United Way at 211.